When people think of airline or airport negligence, they typically think of disastrous airplane crashes with many fatalities. In truth, there are many negligent actions that occur in airplanes or in or around airports that can result in serious injuries.
At Friedman & Bonebrake, P.C., our Chicago airline negligence attorneys have been involved in many cases, including those involving:
- Injuries from electrical or other motorized vehicles driven negligently in the concourses, gates or even on airport aprons, resulting in persons being struck and injured
- Negligent maintenance of concourses or jetways, resulting in persons tripping, slipping or falling
- Mechanical error in trams or trains used in airports, including doors closing on persons and causing injury
- Mechanical defects in the storage bins in the airplanes, resulting in luggage falling out and injuring passengers
- Airline personnel stowing luggage in a dangerous manner, resulting in injury
The relationship between the airlines, the airport, the municipality hosting the airport and various vendors working at the airport can be complex and requires careful investigation to determine the guilty party or parties. Our lawyers possess the experience and skill necessary to investigate these cases and to obtain full compensation for injuries resulting from these negligent activities.Free Consultation: Airline Negligence Attorneys In Chicago
Call us at 312-466-8200 or send us an email. We handle all airport accident cases on a contingency basis, which means you pay no fee unless we provide results.